Funding Documents, Information and Resources
As a partner in adult foundational learning programming, Calgary Learns staff are available to support organizations throughout the granting cycle. We have also gathered some resources below to have at your fingertips. Feel free to contact the Grant Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
- Application Samples (*please contact us with your idea to ensure you get the correct application form):
- 2022-2023 Program Narrative Final Report – Please download and include this document with your completed .xls Reporting Package.
- 2022-2023 Initiative Narrative Final Report – Please download and include this document with your completed .xls Reporting Package.
- Budget Template – to use with your application
- Tutorials – to support you either when you are applying for funding and once you have been approved
- CALP Data Collection Guide – description of the required data to be collected when funded
- Logo – All funded programs must recognize funding and include this logo on marketing materials (e.g program marketing, annual reports etc.). All funded initiatives need to recognize funding and include this logo on materials created (e.g. curriculum developed, research etc.) (right click on the image to download)
When you are applying for funding: (scroll down)
- Video: Applying for Funding – Part A
- Video: Applying for Funding – Part B
Once you have been approved for funding: (scroll down)
- Video: The Value of Evaluation
- Video: Program Outline, OME & Data Collection
- Video: Final Reporting
Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call 403-266-6444
Note that Closed Captioning is available for these videos. Make sure you click on the symbol at the bottom right of the video.
- Information about our funding: https://www.calgarylearns.com/granting/
- CALP Data Collection Guide (includes the CALP Logic Model): http://www.calgarylearns.com/wp-content/uploads/CALP-Data-Collection-Guide.pdf
- Make sure you sign up for our newsletter to get the latest information about funding and PD: https://www.calgarylearns.com/newsletter/
- CALP Portal (e-learning): www.calp.ca
To register for our Q&A zoom session, go to https://forms.gle/VsQMYfBi9AeDkcqY9
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 403-266-6444