Funding Documents, Information, and Resources
As a partner in adult foundational learning programming, Calgary Learns has staff available to support organizations throughout the granting cycle. We have also gathered some resources below to have at your fingertips. Feel free to contact the Grant Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
- Application Stage (please contact us with your idea to ensure you get the correct application form):
- 2023 – 2024 Program Grant Application (sample)
- 2023 – 2024 Indigenous Program Grant Application (sample)
- 2023 – 2024 Indigenous Initiative Grant – General Application (sample)
- 2023 – 2024 Indigenous Initiative Grant – Pilot Application (sample)
- Budget Template – to use with your application
- Multi-Delivery Form – for programs that include multiple deliveries of learning opportunities.
- Tutorials: When you are applying for funding: (scroll down to the bottom of the page)
- Final Reporting
- Tutorials: Once you have been approved for funding: (scroll down to the bottom of the page)
- CALP Data Collection Guide – description of the required data to be collected when funded
- Logo – All funded programs must recognize funding and include this logo on marketing materials (e.g program marketing, annual reports etc.). All funded initiatives need to recognize funding and include this logo on materials created (e.g. curriculum developed, research etc.) (right click on the image to download)
- Useful links:
Note that Closed Captioning is available for these videos. Make sure you click on the symbol at the bottom right of the video.