#960, 5940 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary, AB T2H 2G4
Phone: 403-266-6444 / Fax: 403-266-6449
Directions: (note: if you use GPS, it will send you to the back of the building)
- Public transit: Chinook LRT station + 10 minute walk
- By car traveling North on Macleod Trail: go past Glenmore Trail and (just) past 60th Avenue SW take the exit (right) at the Macleod Place entrance.
- By car traveling South on Macleod Trail: turn East (left at the lights) on 58th Avenue SW. Take the first street on the right (3rd Street SW). Turn right on 60th Avenue SW. Merge onto Macleod Trail North and take the exit (right) at the Macleod Place entrance.
Parking: (Due to limited parking, we highly recommend taking public transit to come to our location)
- Macleod Place Building Parking Lot: there is no longer free parking in the parking lot in front of the building (entrance from Macleod Trail). There are limited parking spots available for $3/hour.
- Other Parking: 2-hour free street parking available behind the office building located along 3rd Street. There is also limited free all-day parking along 59 & 60 Ave SW.
Calgary Learns Staff
Professional Development Coordinator
Indigenous Education Liaison
Foundational Learning Specialist